Pluton Rank 627
Website Twitter
850,000 PLU


Pluton Price
$ 4.21

Pluton 24h Vol

Pluton Market Cap

24h Vol
1 H
-0.39 %
24 H
-2.81 %
7 d
80.24 %
Today Pluton price in US dollars is currently 4.21 USD, and if converted to Bitcoin is 0.00045488 BTC. A total of 850,000 PLU are currently circulating in the Market. Pluton price is currently experiencing a change of -2.81 %, and check here all cryptocurrency. Over the past 24 hours 0.000 M US dollars Pluton have been traded on Crypto Exchanges. Get Pluton's progress by adding it to your favourites and creating a free portfolio.
Full Name
BTC Price
0.00045488 BTC
BTC Market
387 BTC
BTC 24h Vol
Total Coins Mined
850,000 PLU
-0.39 %
-2.81 %
80.24 %
Share Pluton Price




Plutus is a decentralized payment application that allows users to make purchases with Bitcoin and Ether anywhere. Users are simply required to load the app with BTC or ETH and hold the phone over the card reader for the payment to complete.

Plutons are Ethereum-based tokens that can be earned as a reward for shopping with Plutus. Plutons will be available to convert on the Plutus exchange network, allowing users to make in-store purchases with zero fees on conversion.

Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) were available for sale during the ICO, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by, which means there will be a very low circulation from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created.

ICO Details

ICO Details


Only 850,000 (4.25% of a total 20 million) Plutons were available for sale for ETH and BTC. Plutons are issued on the Ethereum blockchain, and can be distantly compared with cashback points or frequent flier miles. The remaining 95.75% of Plutons are not owned by They are locked to be automatically and very slowly emitted by a decentralised rebate system over hundreds to thousands of years.

Money raised was said to be stored in a multi-signature account (provided by BitGo for BTC, a smart contract for ETH) , to be released to the development team according to these guidelines: 40% after the crowdsale, 10% after the launch of Plutus DEX, and 50% after the launch of the Plutus Mobile Payments App.

1033 participants raised a total of $1,005,487.65 over a 9 day period.

ICO Status Finished
Token Supply 20000000
Start Date 2017-06-21
End Date 2017-06-30
Fund Raised (BTC) 1,122.847 BTC; 20,471.2718400 ETH
Fund Raised (USD) 1005487.65
Start Price (USD) 1.1829
Security Audit Company N/A
ICO Legal Form N/A
ICO Jurisdiction N/A
Legal Advisers N/A
White Paper

Get Crypto Newsletter
Read the Disclaimer : All content provided herein our website, hyperlinked sites, associated applications, forums, blogs, social media accounts and other platforms (“Site”) is for your general information only, procured from third party sources. We make no warranties of any kind in relation to our content, including but not limited to accuracy and updatedness. No part of the content that we provide constitutes financial advice, legal advice or any other form of advice meant for your specific reliance for any purpose. Any use or reliance on our content is solely at your own risk and discretion. You should conduct your own research, review, analyse and verify our content before relying on them. Trading is a highly risky activity that can lead to major losses, please therefore consult your financial advisor before making any decision. No content on our Site is meant to be a solicitation or offer.